Nearly 140 attendees, from 16 countries, attended this event last week. This community event was led by 8 Microsoft Integration MVP’s, that did not only the presentations, but also Q&A sessions with 3 members Microsoft’s Product Group. DevScope also participated with two of our Integration Specialists: Sandro Pereira and Rui Machado.
- EAI SQL Demo: This demo intends to show some of the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) capabilities in the cloud and how we can connect with on-premise system using LOB Targets and Service Bus Connect.
- Customer Orders Routing Demo: This demo aims to show how can you apply transformation, Enrich properties in the Bridge (like Property promotion) and Route messages in Windows Azure Service Bus. Messages are treated in different ways – applying different transformations and sending messages to different endpoints such as queues or Line-of- Business targets.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Demo: This demo intends to show how to configure trading partners, agreements and the creation of EDI Bridges to process and exchange EDI messages to your partners.
The feedback has been great and here are some of the quotes from his blog/linkedin:
- “Thanks you for the really well organized and interesting BizTalk Summit in London yesterday!” – Jasper Thomasson
- “Thanks for the great session in BizTalk Summit London. And thanks for the nice chat after your session on using Azure Service Bus and explaining the difference between yours and Steef-Jan’s session.” – Ashwin Prabhu
- “Great session! It is amazing how deep you are in technical terms.” – Sonya Siderova
- “It was great experience and learning for me. Nino presentation is very special and he connects with audience well.” – Tarun Garg
This was the first event of BizTalk Innovation Event Series this year, and we are proud to be part of the organization team behind the next one. DevScope’s BizTalk Innovation Event will take place in Portugal, Oporto in the week of March, 14. Stay tuned for more announcements soon.