We are proud to announce that our article about Processing Feedback Evaluations (paper) with SmartDocumentor (OCR), Logic Apps, Azure Functions & Power BI written by our own Sandro Pereira was published by the influent blog: blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/logicapps from the MSDN Blog Logic Apps Team. See the article here:
In this article Sandro explain how he was able to use SmartDocumentor (OCR) and easily extend it using Microsoft cloud serverless technologies like: Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions and Power BI, to process Events Feedback Evaluations forms that he recently organized to be able, in real time, to produce interactive dashboards on Power BI, in other words, how he was able to easily converted paper into data in order to generate additional value and gain insights over it.
If you want to know more about our product SmartDocumentor have a look here: http://www.smartdocumentor.net
Congratulations to this year’s MVPs who have recently received their new designations!
And to recognize your valuable work in local and worldwide communities, DevScope is very pleased to provide a free Power BI Tiles Pro not-for-resale (NFR) license (for 1 year) to all Microsoft Most Value Professional (MVP).
This NFR license will give you unlimited access to:
- Power BI Tiles Pro Desktop for Office: These are Office Add-ins that allows you to embed your, or your team’s Power BI Visuals into your PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Outlook Messages quickly and directly without leaving office in seconds.
- Power BI Tiles Online: This is an online version of Power BI Tiles that will allow you to embed Power BI visualizations into office documents (Access Online, Excel 2013 Service Pack 1 (or higher), Excel Online, PowerPoint 2013 Service Pack 1 (or higher), PowerPoint Online).
To access this offer, you only have to submit this form. We will review your information and contact you to set up your account.
If you have any questions regarding Power BI Tiles Pro or this offer, just send us an email to email@example.com.
*By submitting your contact information, you authorize DevScope to contact you via email about its products, services and special offers. However, we respect your privacy and we will never sell your contact information and you are free to unsubscribe our newsletters at any time.
We just released a new version of Power BI Tiles Pro with some amazing new features:
- Report Filters Now you can create variations of your PBI Reports by applying filters directly to the data. In all reports, the filters tab will be displayed by default.
- Microsoft PBI SDK update Microsoft released updates to its SDK and we are now using the latest versions. Enhanced functionalities enabled us to support filtering APIs.
- Better and faster rendering We improved the rendering mechanisms and we are now experiencing much faster (+30%) refresh cycles.
- Bug Fixing and overall improvements We fixed all reported bugs and refactored code to make it more stable and robust.
To enjoy all these newest additions, make sure you update your version of Power BI Tiles Pro or, if you are not a Power BI Tiles Pro user, do not miss the chance to install it.
Stop wasting time taking snapshots from your dashboards
Now you can:
- Add Power BI visuals (dashboard tiles & reports) into your slide deck, Word document or Outlook message using high definition static images.
- Maintain cropping or formatting, even while refreshing the underlining dashboards.
- Navigate and preview your Power BI catalog without leaving your documents.
- Automate the refresh process to ensure all images regenerate using the latest data in powerbi.com
For more information about our online and desktop version, please visit our website: http://www.powerbitiles.com
We’ve just released PowerPoint SmartShapes for PowerBI, a Microsoft Office add-in that allows you to integrate Power BI dashboards and reports into your Office PowerPoint 2013 & 2015 presentations.
Now you’ll be able to embed Power BI visuals into a PowerPoint presentation and update/refresh them without losing all applied formatting. How awesome is that?
Download it now and try it for free with a 30-day trial.
Create a presentation and insert PowerBI Visuals
Just log in to your PowerBI account and select the visuals you want to insert.
Refresh and update visuals with just one click, keeping all formatting
Click the refresh button and update any previously inserted PowerBI visuals without losing any applied formatting.
Stay tuned for some updates over the next following days and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.